AIS EURELO provides international turnkey solutions for industry across the continent. Our international customer base is as broad as our geographical reach; we can be wherever you need us to be.
International Industrial Relocations Made Easier
Operating across international borders and multiple sectors, AIS EURELO is a reliable, expert partner for the movement of industrial equipment and machinery throughout Europe and beyond. From the movement of a single machine to its new location on the same site, through to turnkey international factory relocation projects for an entire production facility, we have the expertise, resources and flexibility to plan, manage and implement your project. If you’d like to know more about how we can help you plan and implement your relocation project, click the button below to contact us!
About AIS EURELO
Often, machinery from one site can be removed and re-installed in another part of the world due to movements in production requirements. In other cases engineers may move around internationally within the structure of a manufacturing client or a procurement team may be responsible for appointing resources for several sites spanning a range of countries.
AIS EURELO was formed to provide lifting and logistical solutions when it comes to relocating or installing capital plant and machinery on a national and international scale. From a single machine move, to the relocation of an entire facility from one country to another AIS EURELO has an experienced team who carry out large scale, multi disciplined projects all over the world moving equipment from one country to another on a regular basis. Our full service includes Machinery Removal, Installation and Relocation, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Technical & Complex Lifting and CDM Management, plus any associated services.
Why Choose AIS EURELO?
- Our professional, multi-skilled workforce that have an unwavering skillset to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Our international network of branches to ensure capability and resources are available at all times when called upon.
- Our years of experience and expertise in moving a variety of equipment using a variety of tried and tested methods.
- Our Business Development and Sales team to re-iterate and confirm our readiness to accept the ever changing nature of the industry.
- Our ongoing pro-active involvement and communication from contract award to final invoice.
- Our Commitment to Health & Safety Procedures from all levels of the business.
- Our professional, sensitive, courteous approach to dealing with enquiries in a timely manner.
What We Offer
We offer worldwide coverage with a wealth of experience and industry knowledge across our teams along with a comprehensive fleet of equipment.
Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value and quality to a wide breadth of industry sectors including but not limited to Aerospace, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical and Heavy Industry. We provide full turnkey engineering solutions to all Manufacturing and Industrial sectors wherever in the world you may be.
- National & International Services
- 200+ Employees
- 9 Locations Worldwide
- Vetted Subcontractor Database
- Multi-Disciplined Engineering
- Turnkey Construction & CDM Management
- Owned Specialist Plant & Equipment
- Transport & Packing Capability