Are you looking to move some heavy industrial equipment overseas? Or are you planning to move your base of operations? AIS EURELO is the reliable international transportation solution you need.
We make your international factory relocation and other transport projects run with speed, safety, and time-efficiency in mind.
We can take the stress out of planning a large-scale project like heavy machinery transport. With our international turnkey solutions, we offer comprehensive project planning from start to end.
Why choose AIS EURELO for your machinery transportation project?
AIS EURELO is a leading force in the international relocation business, with over 40 years of experience in industrial relocation and machinery transportation. We have worked across a broad range of industrial sectors, from manufacturing to pharmaceutical companies. We have the expertise you need to make your machinery relocation project run with ease.
Plus, as international industrial transportation experts, our knowledge of exporting and moving equipment worldwide is extensive. No matter where you’re moving to or from, our highly-trained experts are here to help.
Can AIS EURELO Assist in Planning your Transportation Project?
We provide a useful and straightforward service for your heavy machinery transportation project. In creating a turnkey package, we curate an end-to-end service for our clients. Plus, we can adapt our packages to meet any site-specific challenges.
We only use the highest quality transportation equipment to relocate your machinery. For example, Valla Manitex cranes, AIS Vanguard living machinery, and Franna’s pick and carry cranes make up our fleet. As such, we minimise the risk of damage or breakdowns to provide a smooth, hassle-free process.
What are AIS EURELO’s Processes for a Transportation Project?
In choosing our transportation services for your industrial factory transportation project, you receive our expert team’s support from start to finish.
We can sum up our process for organising a transportation project in these ten simple steps:
- You receive a dedicated project manager.
- We conduct a site visit to assess the project’s scope and requirements.
- We set a timescale and date for removal and transportation.
- Your project manager will walk you through the relocation health and safety documents, including risk assessments and equipment certifications.
- Our highly trained team will disconnect and dismantle the machinery on the agreed-upon date.
- We will load your machinery into our vehicles with care and precision.
- Our team can store your machinery at our in-house storage facilities if the destination is not yet ready.
- We will transport your machinery to anywhere in the world, providing the correct export and shipping documents in the relevant languages.
- Our team will prepare the floor of the new location for the machinery, including core drilling.
- We will offload, position, align and reconnect your machinery so that you’re ready to go.
For more information about our comprehensive transportation process, contact our team at AIS EURELO today.